Gabriel First Blog
Cafeteria Floor Stands Up To 13-Years of Tough Traffic & Still Does Not Require Stripping
The above headline is tied to a school complex enjoying excellent sanitation, abounding beauty, and enormous savings.
The district to which the school belongs has averaged a yearly product cost savings of just over 50%. In addition, staff productivity has skyrocketed unimaginably.
Great Success does not have to cost more. The accomplishments listed below may be tough for you to believe, but they are true. Take a few moments to check them out and then ponder about the savings awaiting you.
- A 3-minute Head Custodian interview about 13 years without stripping floors... With pictures.
- A Spreadsheet Video verifying great savings.
- A Building & Grounds Superintendent writes about how increased staff productivity is hard to compute to dollars saved when no one gets fired and the new-found time is used judiciously.
Thank you for allowing me this visit.
TQH and Total Quality Housekeeping are Registered Trademarks ® of the TQH Systems Corp.
Gabriel First Corp. is a TQH-Certified vendor.
© 2014 TQH Systems Corp.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- MRSAA Pragmatic Response to the Scare
- History of Why Neutral Detergents Were Developed
- Best Strategy For The Next Flu Season
- Removing Soil... ...Removes Germs
- Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
- Making Green Work In Your Best Interest
- Key to Floor Mopping Success
- Selecting a Vendor Correctly
- Resolve Housekeeping Problems Permanently
- 13 Years No Strip Cafeteria Floor