Essays For Cleaning Professionals
Make Your Buildings Safer, More Pleasing, & Green-Complaint At a Huge Savings
For maintaining floors, one product will not do it all. It takes a set of high-performance products and effective training to achieve matchless results for ½ your present cost.
Here is an unbeatable floor care set up:
1. Ultra Strip II mixes in cold water for virtually instant lifting of old floor finish. One rinse & NO white residue.
2. Ultra Gloss "Wet Look" Floor Finish allows you to use up to 70% less floor finish, is safe under foot, and will stand up to harsh traffic. Plus, it lasts up to 8 or more years without having to be stripped.
3. The Art of Cleaning cold water system removes grease, oil, and animal fat to render surfaces odorless and safe. No left-behind soil residue to dull floors, cause slipping, or dirty-up baseboards and grout. You will not have to wash wet mops, or scrub buckets, wringers, and slop sinks. Burnishing dust will be minimal to none.
4. The Primo Pro Wet Mop is state-of-the-art fiber technology to ensure unsurpassed liquid absorption. A unique blend of fibers that absorb and wring out better than any other wet mop. Guaranteed.
To achieve cleaner, safer, and more attractive buildings for up to ½ your present cost, check out our proven product systems and staff training programs.
Detergent performance controls housekeeping success. The Art of Cleaning Starter Kit is where to begin. You will be amazed or Starter Kit costs will be refunded.
Click Here for 10-year savings spreadsheet.
Thank you for allowing me this visit.
Click Here for Washing & Mopping Excellence training video.
TQH and Total Quality Housekeeping are Registered Trademarks ® of the TQH Systems Corp.
Gabriel First Corp. is a TQH-Certified vendor.
© 2014 TQH Systems Corp.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- MRSAA Pragmatic Response to the Scare
- History of Why Neutral Detergents Were Developed
- Best Strategy For The Next Flu Season
- Removing Soil... ...Removes Germs
- Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
- Making Green Work In Your Best Interest
- Key to Floor Mopping Success
- Selecting a Vendor Correctly
- Resolve Housekeeping Problems Permanently
- 13 Years No Strip Cafeteria Floor