Gabriel First Blog
There is only one way to achieve maximum Floor Mopping Success...
If each of the above are not of the very best quality, your work quality and job efficiency will be compromised.
Fast-1-2-3 EFP, in the Art of Cleaning cold water system removes grease, oil, and animal fat without leaving a soil residue to dull floors, cause slipping, foster grout and baseboard buildup, and cause odors.
There will no longer be a need to machine wash wet mops or hand scrub buckets, wringers, and slop sinks. Clean, odor-free grout will be the norm. Burnishing dust will no longer be an issue.
The Primo Pro Wet Mop delivers the best liquid absorption and release... A blend of outstanding fibers that absorb and wring out better than any other wet mop.
The best mop wringer is gear-driven. For each pound of pressure applied, multiple pounds of pressure is delivered to the mop wringing function. Primo Pro Wet Mops release over 52% liquid on the first press.
One-minute training videos:
Click Here - school 10-year savings spreadsheet.
Thank you for allowing me this visit.
TQH and Total Quality Housekeeping are Registered Trademarks ® of the TQH Systems Corp.
Gabriel First Corp. is a TQH-Certified vendor.
© 2014 TQH Systems Corp.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- MRSAA Pragmatic Response to the Scare
- History of Why Neutral Detergents Were Developed
- Best Strategy For The Next Flu Season
- Removing Soil... ...Removes Germs
- Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
- Making Green Work In Your Best Interest
- Key to Floor Mopping Success
- Selecting a Vendor Correctly
- Resolve Housekeeping Problems Permanently
- 13 Years No Strip Cafeteria Floor