Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
Thomas Edison is quoted for saying, “There’s a way to do it better… find it!”.
Employing the mindset of foreign opinions breed fresh ideas usually leads to big rewards.
So, you have been asked to do more with less… What a concept! But, remember… Necessity is the mother of invention.
The Gabriel way to overcome budget cuts:
- Cut chemical costs up to 50% or more.
- Cut chemical consumption up to 70%.
- As much as double staff productivity.
- Buy the highest quality name brand products for much less than what you are currently paying.
You facilities will be cleaner, brighter, and safer than what your current program allows. The savings begin immediately, increase quickly as time unfolds, and then remain constant for years.
You may say, “My budget has been cut xx% and my hands are tied for trying anything new”. The order to cut spending should motivate you to seek ways to accomplish more while spending less.
The Gabriel Total Quality Housekeeping® (TQH®) System is a perfect tool for surviving budget cuts and yet improve facility conditions. Whatever your budget allotment is, the TQH System will deliver much more for much less.
Most custodial budgets are made up of 95% labor and 5% product costs. Take time to calculate the budget dollars that can be freed up when there is a dramatic increase in staff productivity. The material savings will be an added bonus.
The above is not a pipe dream. For many years, Gabriel customers across the USA have been enjoying incredible results at remarkable savings.
Here is a customers, 10-Year spreadsheet, presentation attesting to what you can expect.
Thank you for allowing me this visit.
- Did You Know This About Disinfectant Detergents?
- Nature Has NOT Changed Soil… Crafty-Word-Marketing Has Led to Risky Cleaning Practices
- History of Why Neutral Detergents Were Developed
- Best Strategy For The Next Flu Season
- Removing Soil… …Removes Germs
- Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
- Making Green Work In Your Best Interest
- Key to Floor Mopping Success
- Selecting a Vendor Correctly
- Resolve Housekeeping Problems Permanently