Selecting a Vendor Correctly
Selecting A Vendor Correctly
Often, I am asked for advice on how to determine if a prospective vendor can deliver as promised.
Here is my normal answer.
Only accept references of customers who have not had to strip floors for at least six years.
Ask the references the following:
- Do baseboards need special washing?
- Is there airborne dust after burnishing?
- Do you have restroom or shower odors?
- Do wet mops need machine washing?
- Do kitchen floors need special scrubbing?
- Do they recommend using a disinfectant detergent in a soil-removing washing solution?
A “Yes” answer to any of the questions should disqualify the prospective vendor.
Gabriel is a TQH-Certified Vendor who guarantees housekeeping excellence as advertised or 100% of your Starter Kit costs will be refunded.
The steps for launching a Gabriel TQH-Certified Housekeeping System:
- Art of Cleaning
- “Wet Look” Floors
- Carpet Deep Cleaning
Training and technical support services are free. A Gabriel TQH-Certified Advisor will help you:
- Achieve outstanding results.
- Cut chemical consumption up to 70%.
- Cut chemical costs up to 50% or more.
- As much as double staff productivity.
Focus on achieving custodial excellence for up to half your present cost by using high-performance products and professional guidance. The results will become your teams prime motivator.
Thank you for allowing me this visit.
- Nature Has NOT Changed Soil… Crafty-Word-Marketing Has Led to Risky Cleaning Practices
- History of Why Neutral Detergents Were Developed
- Best Strategy For The Next Flu Season
- Removing Soil… …Removes Germs
- Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
- Making Green Work In Your Best Interest
- Key to Floor Mopping Success
- Selecting a Vendor Correctly
- Resolve Housekeeping Problems Permanently
- 13 Years No Strip Cafeteria Floor