Worlds Best Wet Mop
Wet Mops Make or Break Custodial Programs
Learn the Facts or Waste Money
Total detergent performance is a must. When soil does not get fully penetrated, emulsified, encapsulated, and moved away from the surface being cleaned, germ-laden soil will be left behind to help to collect new soil. A residue of fat, oil, and/or grease can become a major slip-hazard.
When a floor is washed using a wet mop, the mop MUST excel at:
- Wash Action
- Strand Strength
- Overall Durability
The wet mop is instrumental in evenly spreading and thoroughly recovering the washing solution. A third leg in the process is the mop wringer. The wringer must be able to squeeze out maximum liquid using minimal arm pressure.
Therefore, in order to have successful mopping results, both the detergent and the mop must be of the highest quality. Add a conscientious custodian and an efficient gear-driven wringer, and you will have the cleanest results ever for the lowest labor and material cost.
Click Here for 90-seconds of user remarks about the worlds greatest detergent & wet mop duo.
Click Here for information on the Primo-Pro Wet Mop & Fast-1-2-3 EFP Detergent Starter Kit.
Click Here for Primo-Pro wet mop catalog page. Double-click on page to enlarge it.
We will help you correct housekeeping problems. Utmost success is realized when the initial focus is keyed on proper cleaning practices.
Thank you for allowing me this visit.
- Did You Know This About Disinfectant Detergents?
- Nature Has NOT Changed Soil… Crafty-Word-Marketing Has Led to Risky Cleaning Practices
- History of Why Neutral Detergents Were Developed
- Best Strategy For The Next Flu Season
- Removing Soil… …Removes Germs
- Surviving Deep Budget Cuts Made Easier
- Making Green Work In Your Best Interest
- Key to Floor Mopping Success
- Selecting a Vendor Correctly
- Resolve Housekeeping Problems Permanently